Information on the protection of personal data
This information describes how to manage the data on this website www.teamnetwork.it and is provided in accordance with the European Regulation GDPR n. 2016/679 and of the Legislative Decree Italian n. 196 of 30 June 2003 which provide for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of the privacy and rights of users throughout the European Union.
The information is provided by TEAMNETWORK SRL as "owner" of the processing of data collected through the site mentioned above (therefore, other websites or electronic spaces owned by third parties accessible via external links are excluded, even if they are present on the pages of this site).
The collection of user data takes place through the compilation of electronic forms on the pages of the site relating to the services requested and specified; the authorization to process the data by the owner of this site is explicitly requested by the user through the confirmation and selection of the appropriate check on the forms with a brief information and the link to this complete information.
1.1 What personal data we collect and why we collect it
1.1.2 Contact form
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal information through the electronic forms on the website or through the e-mail addresses indicated on this website, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's email address (necessary to be able to respond to requests) , connection IP and any other personal data requested by the module or included in the message.
Acceptance of the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material exclusively on products or services offered by the Data Controller will be optional, explicit and voluntary by confirming and selecting the appropriate dedicated check on the forms electronic. Where it is not present, no data will be used for this purpose.
Personal data will not be transferred in any way to third parties for promotional or marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. They are for your convenience so you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will remain for one year.
If you have an account and access this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if the browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when you close the browser.
When you log in, several cookies will be set to save login information and screen display options. Access cookies remain for two days and on-screen options cookies remain for one year. If you select "Remember me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you exit your account, access cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article just edited. Expires after 1 day.
1.1.5 Google Analytics
Please note that the IP anonymization function provided by Google has been activated. At the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it there is the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics.
1.1.6 Content incorporated by other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behave in exactly the same way as the visitor has visited the other website.
1.5 Contact information
The owner of the data is Teamnetwork Srl with registered office in Via Luigi Spagna, 50 LM 96100, Syracuse Italy Part. VAT IT 01840810897. Tel. +39 0931.797311 - Fax +39 0931.797338
© 1952-2018 Copyright - Teamnetwork - All rights reserved.
C.da S. Cusumano - 96011 Augusta (SR) Italy
Ph: +39 0931 797311
Fax: +39 0931 797338
Communication & Marketing Office
© Graphic Project - Coordination - Development - Implementation
Politics on quality, health, safety and environment
TEAMNETWORK operates in the field of integrated services, "Turnkey", in the industry, with the focus in the cement sector (design and construction of plants, civil and industrial engineering, logistics, management and technical advice), using qualified and specialized staff to best meet the demands of the reference market. Specifically, the Company deals with the management of quarries and mines, the transportation and storage of materials, the ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of industrial plants, the realization of construction, civil and industrial works as well as the design, construction and industrial assembly.
TEAMNETWORK, in order to follow a path aimed at the continuous improvement of its processes and the quality of products and services provided, in addition to the reduction of the impact of its activities on the environment and the improvement of performance in the field of health and safety at workplace, TEAMNETWORK is adopting a Certified Management System Integrated for Quality, Health, Safety and Environamental in the workplace, in compliance with the voluntary standards UNI EN ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001.
This management system is based on a risk-based thinking approach that allows the organization to determine the factors that could generate deviations of the processes compared to the reference standards and to put in place preventive controls to minimize the negative effects, seizing at the same time also opportunities offered by the market, anticipating trends. The business objectives are mainly three:
- Keep a high level of stakeholder satisfaction, in particular of customers and company personnel;
- Keep a peaceful and proactive dialogue with public administrations and local populations;
Efficient management of workflows, including activities carried out at clients’ premises, in order to rescpect the current legal framework and HSE performance at workplace.
The Organization identifies risks and opportunities for improvement through a complete analysis of the context in which it operates, planning the activities in order to correctly manage the significant environmental aspects and minimize the risks related to business and the health and safety of workers. In general, the Management aims to:
- Define a medium-long term business plan to identify and implement the necessary changes in the organizational structure, in order to pursue objectives of expansion towards new markets.
- Formalize and implement effective privacy and information management policies by the Organization.
- Adopt incentive systems for the staff in order to raise the level of job satisfaction and to align people's work with the strategic priorities of the company.
- Review the procedure regarding "customer management" with particular reference to the criteria and methods for drafting and allocation of the contract, as well as the requirements of the contract. Formalize and implement customer management activities regarding the definition of estimates, with particular reference to the operating procedures that relate to the technical offer and the economic offer.
- Manage internal communication and information flows efficiently.
- Define operating procedures that require the preliminary checks of potential customers with the aim of verifying their solidity, solvency, market presence, transparency, sensitivity to HSE issues, etc.
- Implement adequate planning and management of the contract, and adequate billing procedures.
- Manage, for works abroad, the exchange risk on the capital taking into account any changes that occur after the conclusion of the contract.
- Evaluate the distribution and characteristics of representative and operational corporate offices.
- Involve properly the workers on corporate policies and business objectives, planning training / information on the implementation of the Integrated Management System pursuant to and in accordance with 2015 standards.
- Implementare traguardi a medio e lungo termine su aree di mercato ben precise.
- Adottare politiche di dematerializzazione delle informazioni.
- Implement medium and long-term targets on well-defined market areas.
- Adopt information dematerialization policies.
Obtain and / or maintain the certification of the Management System, by an accredited institution, according to the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015, BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 and UNI EN ISO 3834-2: 2006 standards.
To achieve these objectives it is necessary that all personnel must be appropriately trained and cooperating together to recognize roles and responsibilities. An essential element is therefore the training and involvement of the staff: in addition to specific training for each type of work it is important that the staff recognize the need to apply the best techniques related to safety and environmental hygiene, for a proper respect towards themselves, the environment and the third parties. In general, the Management undertakes to:
- Organize the various activities and processes by rationalizing and formalizing the management process, subjecting them to constant monitoring.
- Improve the company organization, production standards and work methods in order to raise the levels of production efficiency and effectiveness, with particular reference to the quality of the service/product, environmental performance and protection of health and safety of workers.
- Systematically monitor the consumption of resources from non-renewable sources and pursue the reduction of consumption and the use of sustainable bio-resources, through the definition of specific improvement and investment plans.
- Minimize energy consumption in relation to the actually necessary performance (energy efficiency), systematically identifying all potential savings through regular measurements and actively exploiting them in the technical and economic possibilities of the company.
- Provide adequate resources in all circumstances, even in emergencies, to maintain the company's infrastructure in an optimal state of maintenance and functionality, to protect the environment and the health and safety of workers.
- Take into consideration the responsibility towards the environment as a priority, making it compatible with the management aspects of the company, with the needs of the Clients and all the interested parties.
- Reduce accidents at work and occupational diseases and continuously improve management and the resulting performance in the field of health and safety at work. This must be achieved through control actions (inspections, investigations, inspections, document checks, audits), training activities, technological updating, review of technical and organizational documentation, periodic internal reporting, in close collaboration with the competent doctor.
- Promote and enhance the design and technological development activities in order to improve production processes in terms of time, costs and customer satisfaction, reduce the impact on health and safety of people, reduce environmental impacts related to energy efficiency.
- Know, understand and communicate at all levels of the organizational structure the needs and expectations of internal and external stakeholders.
- Operate in compliance with current legislation and regulations, company policies and procedures relating to health, safety and the environment, seeking continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System's services, protecting the health and safety of employees, third parties and neighboring communities.
- Take all necessary precautions to prevent, eliminate or reduce any risk to workers during work activities.
- To enrich business culture through the increasing and concrete involvement of all staff in the review of processes (contribution to improvement) so that the achievement of the objectives becomes the common purpose and the priority commitment of everyone and everyone.
- Communicate and disseminate the contents of the Quality, Safety and Environment Policy to all interested parties, internal and external.
- Provide the human and instrumental resources necessary for the correct management of the Integrated Management System.
- Commit to defining and spreading within the company the objectives of the Integrated Management System and the related implementation programs, introducing and applying appropriate monitoring procedures in order to check their adequacy and effectiveness.
Furthermore, two Operational Managers have been identified as HSE managers, as per power of attorney, to act in functional and managerial autonomy, under Article 2 paragraph 1 letter d) of Legislative Decree 81 / 08 and smi.
The Operational Managers are responsible, each for their own area of pertinence, for the identification, planning and implementation of the measures aimed at guaranteeing compliance with all current regulations, as well as all the rules of good technique on the subject QHSE, and to take all appropriate actions to prevent, prevent and / or avoid the occurrence and the degeneration of dangerous situations that may compromise Health, Safety or the Environment.
Furthermore, Teamnetwork has an organizational structure suited to its needs, which ensures the availability of the resources necessary to define, implement, maintain and control the Management System, supervise the application of the company policy, exercise a role of direction, coordination and control of the performance of process management also through the analysis of the main QHSE performance indicators.
All employees, as part of their duties, have a proactive role in the process of safeguarding health, safety and the environment, as well as protection of themselves, their colleagues and the community, and are called to the maximum commitment for the transposition, dissemination and implementation of this Policy and the principles contained therein.